This is a great opportunity.
You should take it. It’s unlike other courses you’ve taken as there is no lecture material. Why not? Because it’s for students who already have a high level of knowledge and are looking for help with those particularly tough cases. Join us for an in-depth, long-term master course in behavior consulting – this is what you’ve been looking for!
The Advanced Consulting Practicum might be for you if you:
- Can commit to showing up weekly for one hour a week for six months
- Are committed to personal and professional growth
- Are committed to applying science and critical thinking to your work?
- Are already working with clients and at an intermediate to advanced education and experience level
- Want a deep dive extended learning opportunity directed specifically at the cases you are working
- Want to increase your confidence, improve outcomes and be excellent in general!
- Are compassionate, kind, accepting, welcoming, respectful, open, and community oriented
- Committed to positive reinforcement
The Advanced Consulting Practicum is an opportunity to get personal case consulting from Kristina Spaulding, PhD, CAAB and from the other students in the course. What you get with this experience:
- Six months of weekly coaching calls with Dr. Spaulding and a small number of other students (calls are limited to 5 or fewer students)
- You will have the opportunity to share details of cases you are currently working on and get ongoing feedback from Dr. Spaulding as well as the other students in the course.
- Form lasting relationships and become part of a close community with other trainers and behavior consultants that share your level of education and interest in the science of behavior
- Three 30-minute one-on-one sessions with Dr. Spaulding – at the beginning, middle, and end of the course